scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Good ole Fay

No beach for us! We decided yesterday not to go due to the rain probability. I have never watched so much weather channel as I have this week!! We were supposed to go stay w/ some friends for a couple of days. Good call since they closed the pools til Monday!! Amie I hope y'all get a few good days Monday on!! Jeff got home yest. from ATL and we spent the morning w/ Browder while the other kids went to school. He LOVES being the center of attention!! Somehow Jeff convinced me to graciously allow him to play golf this afternoon!? How did that happen? Still trying to figure that one out. I'd better get to sewing... Here are a couple of pics of Browder. Is my child the only one who builds "cities" in his room?? One of these reminds me of "Where's Wally?" Can you spot Browder?

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com