scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tees

Between Facebook, this blog and e-mail I'm beginning to think my computer is a full time job (not including monogramming)!! Jeff will testify to that - I'm picturing an "amen!" when he reads this post. I went to Target and Walmart this morning and here is what I found:

Target - toddler girl l/s tees - 2T-5T - black, white, pink & cream
toddler boy l/s tees - pocket (monogrammable) basic colors - I didn't write them down
Target also had some toddler boy turtlenecks (red & white maybe?)
I saw no youth size l/s yet in girl or boy!

Walmart - 12M, 18M, 24M (no snap bottom for girls) to 5T girl l/s tees (smooth front, puff sleeve - CUTE) white, hot pink, light pink, plum (purple), dark teal, a purple-y pink, red and several polka dots which might be cute monogrammed.
toddler boy l/s tees (12M-5T but the M sizes have snap bottoms like a onesie - boys only)
navy, white, grey, red, royal blue, olive green & black. Also, turtlenecks in all colors but
royal blue & olive.
Again, I saw no youth size l/s yet in girl or boy

All Walmart tees are $3.50. Target - more? I honestly wrote all this down on a tiny white box I found in my purse while talking on my cell phone and w/ Browder following me!!

Of course, sizes in stock varied at Walmart - not sure about Target. The girl tees were cute at both places - with that little poof on the shoulder and no gathering at the neck like summer tees.

p.s. Jeff bought a box of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls last night at the store! Somehow I have not had one yet, but am looking forward to it. B & I looked at the Little Debbie aisle at Walmart today - better prices than Publix. Boxes of Capri Suns are $1.75 at Walmart - fyi...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com