scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spend to save?



I went to Target today w/ a $5 off $50 purchase coupon. Of course I fill my buggy and my total is $48, so I grabbed what I could from the "last chance rack" trying to tally $50. 2 packs of purse antibacterial wipes and I was still 5 cents off, so I grabbed a box of tic tacs. Basically I spent $3 to save $5. Doesn't make much sense?! We went to the Wynlakes back to school "bash" last night. The boys rode the ponies one loop and then played in the pool. Today we went to the AC Moore "going out of business" sale. Most everything is just 10% off so no deals there. They have a baby blue toile fabric there I use so I got that. Here are a few pics! The last one is Tripp asleep in Browder's closet. We had to hunt him down b/c he had G's last pair of clean pajamas on. When Jeff took them off Tripp had one of G's diapers on!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com