scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is it Friday yet???

The past couple of days have been loco! Lots of monogramming goin on in the Gump! Backpacks, lunchboxes... I've been busy! The boys are at Gigi's for the afternoon so hopefully I can get caught up. Mallory & I just ran out to the PO, bank & Starbucks - I haven't had one in about a week. I tried one at the IP coffee shop but they are NOT the same as Starbucks. They all have their cute little name for "frappaccino", but they are NOT THE SAME (trust me)!! SB has a new promo going on where you buy a drink before 2:00 and get a coupon for another (cold grande) drink after 2 for $2. My receipt said 14:00 on the dot so I wonder if that counts as before 2? I wonder if you can go in w/ a friend at 1:59 and order one, get the coupon and your friend orders another at 2:01?

Better get to monogramming! Still working to pay for the Grace photos! I can't wait to get them. Then I'll be working to frame them! Jeff has informed me that I need to be saving for Christmas. It is 135 degrees outside so it's hard to think about it, but I'm already seeing stuff in the stores. We baptized Browder right before Halloween in 2003 and Sturbridge had a big fat Christmas Wreath up at the clubhouse where we had lunch!! What happened to the weekend after Thanksgiving? How did I get to blogging about Christmas??.....

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com