scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

My goofy children


I just did my first applique monogram and I LOVE IT!! I'm sure there is so much that my "Sew What Pro" will do; I just have to play around w/ it and figure it all out. Oh, and I guess I could find some instructions or info and READ IT!! I tried digitizing regular fonts on my computer and I haven't mastered that quite yet! Or at least digitizing an applique from a regular font did not work out so well! Love the pic of Browder - future Home Depot employee? (only hopefully he won't wear boxers to work). Also, some brotherly love... the pic of B & G is of them eating breakfast SITTING ON THE SAME BARSTOOL!! (ignore the bad-for-them eggo waffle breakfast and yes, that is syrup) Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! Jeff is taking B to the AU game tomorrow, then we're headed to the lake Sun-Mon.
My playlist is back. Still searching for good blog-appropriate songs. Can you tell I love American Idol? I LOVED that Blake Lewis performance!! Jeff & I have recently become Big Brother followers, which is a huge 3-night committment. Not sure who I want to win? I kinda like Renny. What do they do at the jury house? We're new to BB, so Jeff & I are curious about that. Yes, even Jeff has gotten sucked in to this show.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com