scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bye Bye TYR...

I finally did the bird! I love this bird! I also did a pink & tan turkey which I love. Tonight Browder (very dramatically) asked Jeff what happened to my sewing stuff??? I actually stripped my (dining room) table down so I could wash the tablecloth. I finally got to a stopping point where I felt like I could close up shop for a day or two. We're headed to B'ham in the a.m. - pedis at 11:30, followed by lunch and bubbly and a facial. I have had very few pedis in my life and never a facial, so I'm super excited about all this spa business. Hopefully they will let me in w/ my hammer toes that haven't been painted in like 2 weeks. We'll be back Sat. and then it's back to the grindstone. This is a well deserved break, however brief!!

Well, I have given up The Young & The Restless. Tivo or not, I just don't have time anymore for an hour show each day. I did catch some of it today and I haven't missed much in 2 weeks, so I feel like I can still semi keep up if I happen to be feeding M a bottle in the 11:00 hour. I also gave up on Big Brother and am only keeping up through word of mouth. Jeff watched it tonight while I went to bunko.

Day 1 of my friend's open house was a success! If you cannot make it and are still interested in some cute hand made children's clothes, let me know and I'll hook you up w/ her info! You can still catch her at Eve's Studio Saturday!

I'm dropping the kids off at school, then meeting up w/ my girlfriends. We'll hit Starbucks and hit the road. The guys are riding together straight to the golf course. Back to work Monday (or Saturday when we return....)

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com