scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Shirts & Bibs


I was at Toys R Us today buying a b-day present and actually found some cute stuff! They have cute girl tops in several colors - all sizes including baby up to toddler. I've posted a pic of one I got for Mallory. For $5.99 it doesn't make a bad "school" shirt! I also came across a 10-pack of decent white bibs for $9.99. They are a pretty good size & are pretty thick. M spits up ridiculously so I mainly got these for her. She doesn't have a decent bib to wear anywhere b/c they are all stained. I also got her 2 cute eating bibs (the type you can wipe off). I never go to Toys R Us but it was a successful little trip! Maybe one day they will wise up and build one at East Chase...




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooo, I need to check out those shirts! I have gotten those bibs b/f and they are great - perfect for monogram/applique. The only downside is that they velcro...I prefer snap so the child can't take it off. :)

Amanda said...

P.S. LOVE those Christmas designs from Emb Boutique!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com