scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2008

More New Fabrics!


I got a few more fabs today (a couple which would be cute for baby boys - one is a mint green w/ tiny circles and the other has green & periwinkle). Still need to find some more for boys; no problemo finding girls!! Also pictured is a stack of bags I've been doing. I finally finished them yesterday! YEAH!! Single letter hot pink curlz on each! Very cute and it's a nice big bag (can be found at Southern Homes & Gardens). And of course my wild kids - G quickly told me "Browder make house". Basically he put everything he could find in G's bed!! I also posted the empire font. I have several fonts that aren't listed in my link list for fonts - fonts that I can now merge! I also have what's popularly known as "fishtail", which I will post later. I also got a few new applique letter fonts this week and several new designs (cute spider, bird, vintage letters...). TGIF!! Hopefully I will post some new pics this weekend!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com