scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Priss Tails

I put a link above for Priss Tails - this is a friend of mine who makes cute custom clothes for boys & girls - shorts, pants, A-line dresses, A-line tops w/ pants (ruffle & ribbon detail to boot!). I've been working all week doing some shirts to match her pants! She will be hosting an open house Thurs (10-6) & Sat (9-4) at Eve's Studio on Clubview (off Mulberry). She also makes cute hair bows and has some other things in her section of Eve's store! Bring a friend to open house and get 10% your order. I'll try to post some more pics of the specific outfits we did together.

I've been slaving behind my machine all week! Busy times w/ Fall coming up! I got a cute new turkey and have some cute new fabrics & fonts & designs.

In family news... Garrison is now in the big boy bed w/ Browder. So far 3 out of 4 nights we've heard the loud THUNK and he's on the floor. Need to move the bed up against a wall. I also peeked in one night and Browder was on the edge and G was also on the edge - Browder's edge. I think they are loving sleeping together regardless! We plan to take the crib down this weekend and sell it in the upcoming Sturbridge yard sale!! (first weekend in Oct). It needs a new frame so it'll go for cheap.

Fri-Sat we're headed to B'ham (w/ no kiddies) on a spa/golf/dinner getaway w/ 2 other couples. I feel like I need to paint my toenails before I go get a pedicure? They look HORRIBLE!! Also getting a facial (my first). Dinner at Flemings (MSP?) and staying somewhere near the Summit. I am SO EXCITED!! I have been working OT so I need a rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosemary,
Thanks so much for posting pictures of my applique embroidery designs that you stitched out on your blog. Your fabric choices were perfect. I am in love with the pink and brown turkey :o)
Rachel,
www.embroidery-boutique.com

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com