scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let me introduce you to Bob Evans...

He is my new friend! He makes delicious (homemade-tasting) sides available in your grocer's sandwich meat/bacon/sausage area. I first had his potatoes at our monthly supper club. I would have swore they were homemade!! I've bought them like 4 times in the past couple of weeks. Top w/ shredded cheese & bacon bits and you've got a gourmet side. THEN, I purchased his mac & cheese and cooked it last night. Delish - way better than Kraft (imagine that!?). Anyway try them sometime. The potatoes come in original and garlic. Both very tasty and you just heat them up on the stove (or nuke them if you wish). Not sure what else Bob makes but he's 2 for 2 with what I've bought so far. They are very affordable too - maybe $2.68 for a tub? Don't quote me on that.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com