scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Garanimals

Garanimals (Walmart) has 2 new colors for girls - a lavendar and a light ocean blue (not sure what the correct color name is?). They also have great, *very soft*, Faded Glory long sleeve tees for boys in the youth sizes - they were mixed in with the short sleeve. I got Browder a pumpkin orange color. I STILL haven't seen plain long sleeve at Target for youth boys. Walmart wins as far as tees!!

Somehow this morning I wound up at Krispy Kreme. I guess that Hot Doughnuts Now sign called my name! Actually G, M & I took my yard sale leftovers to Goodwill and I was trying to kill some time, so we stopped at KK for a late breakfast. I figured G would get a kick out of it. I got us a chocolate milk and a dozen glazed and we sat at our little table and ate. They have 3 or 4 tables inside (I had no idea!). Garrison hunkered down on a doughnut as if he was in a no-hands eating contest. I took pics w/ my cell phone, however, I have no idea how to get them OFF my cell phone?? What's the use? I tried to "send" one to Jeff and he said he never got it either. Anyway, I think we have maybe 2 doughnuts left. Browder helped himself to 3 while I was "resting" this afternoon!!






No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com