scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Less Stress



I'm less stressed today! I feel a little more organized. I moved the pile of clothes from one corner to a neater pile in the foyer. I'm also about finished with one order I've had for a week! Here is a pic of B's eye today, my organized pile (HA) and our garage - yard sale anyone?? Where does all of the JUNK come from? This is the 3rd yard sale I've done since I moved in to this house, and I don't shop that much. I have no clue where it comes from or how it gets here. Of course 2 other people have brought stuff over so the stuff in this pic isn't ALL mine! Garrison also had to have his picture taken w/ his eyes closed (like Browder).

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com