scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Fabric and Brittany

Here is the billboard in Troy that I mentioned in my weekend post. On the way home today I saw at least 3 of them so I had to pull over to take a pic! Clever ad I must say!!
I'm back from Enterprise and got a few new fabrics at their Singer store. It beats any store in Montgomery as far as fabric!! I got 1/2 yard of the lime minky dot for Christmas.

PURPLE gingham which I've never seen before (bright purple), a different pink gingham I didn't have and a red & green Christmas gingham. I still haven't found a lot of Christmas fabrics!?

A hot pink and a different mossy green fine cord. I have lime cord and have used it quite a bit already.

A couple of polka dots - the smaller one is primary colors.


More polka dots - hot pink, purple, navy & orange.
I only buy quarter yards most of the time so it's not too bad buying fabric all the time (plus they had 20% off at Singer). I have more than I will ever use, but I can't help it! I LOVE it! It was so weird coming home w/out my machine here. Kinda nice. I'll get a chance to wash my table cloth and clean up and get organized. My other task is to clean out my closet. As of now I can't even get in the door, so I just pile stuff IN the doorway and hope to clean it all out tomorrow.









No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com