scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another big brother T...

I did another big brother t-shirt and the design is already on the blog, but I thought it turned out cute on this red t-shirt! This time I added the letters to their overalls (for first names). This design is from Nobbie Neez Kids. They have tons of great "stick" people designs.
I'm also stitching out a "Mouse Head" and will add it to my pics when I finish. It has an outline stitch right inside the satin stitch and I'm putting a name inside, so great for DISNEY trips! (p.s. there is a Disney-ish font which I don't have, but can get for $3, but for this name we decided one of my regular fonts would look better.) I've also had a request for a school bus for back-to-school, so I'll be working on that one soon too!
*
I've got an under-the-weather 6 yr old at home today. The little ones went to school. I think he is partially exhausted from the weekend and this week! Lots of swimming and activities and no rest! I'm going to watch him today and if he is still puny, we'll be making the Friday trip to the pediatricians office!! :( While he is lounging on the couch this morning I am working. Pretty slow and steady this week but I'm starting to get a little busy, so I'm trying to stay on top of it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your work is awesome!!!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com