scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Design #2

Just completed design #2 which will go on Etsy soon (if not tonight, tomorrow). This came from the same clipart collection as the airplane, so again, simple and cute!
It has been a crazy day! Lots of e-mails, sold a couple of the airplane designs, got my Etsy banner set up, etc. By the way, TheMerryRose was actually just my username on Etsy and I've had it for a while b/c occasionally I buy stuff from there. No thought was really put in to it other than all my life I've been called all kinds of variations of my name (and sometimes not my name!). Roseanne, MaryRose, Rose, etc. Since it was my username for buying it looks like it'll be my "store name" for selling! I've gotten lots of e-mails and some great leads on cute clipart sites, and also some possible leads on some original artwork we might be able to use! Very exciting!! Jeff is still learning the software so still keeping it simple (which I prefer). But, am taking notes and suggestions and we hope to get more and more new designs up as we have time to work on them! Stay tuned...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com