scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Extra Backpacks

Here are the 3 Stephen Joseph backpacks I ordered which are available! Browder had this train one - great primary colors! Name or initials on the flap in red ?? ~ first & middle initial stacked w/ big last initial looks best.
Tutu - I just did one of these with a name in lavendar on the flap! Initials would be great too! Great little bag for ballet classes!
And the turtle which is my favorite!! Again, name or initials on the flap! Names can be done on the pink part too, but on the flap is easiest and seems most popular.
Please e-mail me if you are interested in any of the above! Price includes personalization and is cheaper than retail! I'm prepared to ship too! E-mail me for pricing and further info.
*
(Amber - if you read this please e-mail me! I have yours done and cannot find an e-mail address or phone number for you! I'm terrible about deleting old e-mails!!)

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com