scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This doesn't happen often...

Below is my sewing "to-do" shelf. Yes it's a black wire shelf from Target!! It is empty. Like crickets chirping empty and quiet in here! I was almost caught up this morning, but had some things come in today and I've just got the last thing done!! YEAH! I am about to do one last sample for Jeff and I'm hitting the sack and am taking off til Monday! I also did 4 cute samples for EB today! It's funny that one of them is the exact clipart I looked at last night while I spent 2 hours clicking page after page of clipart! Great minds think alike!! I bought 5 and Jeff has already done 1. Will work on some stuff next week! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm taking advantage of the calm before the fall storm!
p.s. I've gotten in lots of ideas and pics and requests for designs. I can't imagine what all Rachel gets in!! We're just starting and I can't keep up with the "requests". We'll try to organize our thoughts and get to work next week!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow! that is great Rosemary....I feel SO behind being out of town this week....have A LOT to do when I get back - embroidering around 20 backpacks, 4 big/lil brother shirts, 3 lunchboxes, and that doesn't include stationary orders!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com