scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Backpacks

I think I posted a few weeks ago that I was able to order some Stephen Joseph backpacks. They have been mailed to me so they are on their way! I have a few still available so if you are interested, please e-mail me at rosemarygulledge@knology.net. The cost is cheaper than retail and will include a name or initials - please e-mail me for the details!
*
We spent the weekend at the lake and I'm pooped today, and very sore! There was a certain incident on Sat. involving a waverunner and a rocket type tube, going very fast and me flying off!! Could have been much worse - needless to say I'm too old and am very sore! Other than me telling Jeff to spray Pam on G when he went outside (instead of Off), I don't think there are any long term effects or permanent brain damage! We ventured to Aquapalooza and heard Alan Jackson play a few songs and left with some free t-shirts! The whole event will be on CMT Labor Day weekend - lots of boats, bikinis and other things...
*
We're headed to Troy to meet my mom to get the baby (she didn't go to the lake). I'll be back to work this afternoon! We've got at least 2 new designs coming out maybe tonight!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com