scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

3 new designs...

This "Triangle Tree" was a special request. I'm not 100% happy with my photos ~ Jeff borrowed a camera from work so this was the best I could get! I'm adding these to www.appliquecafe.com shortly! I used lime flannel underneath my gingham for this one and tried to make it look more boy-ish than our other trees. It's all in what colors you use! Throw some pink in and a bow on top and you have a girly tree!
One more snowman patch! This one just the head of course. I like the scarf overlapping the patch! You could also skip the first 3 steps, aka patch part, and just have the snowman head - it is designed to work that way! I like these patches for the snowman in case you do it on a white shirt!
And lastly another special request ~ a Mardi Gras mask. I don't know much about Mardi Gras but evidently there aren't a ton of applique designs out there for it!?
Today I doubled up on my Starbucks and did 3 shirts, these 3 samples and 3 blankets! I also cleaned out my bathroom vanity, the puzzle cabinet and a few of the boys toys! It's amazing what cleaning out my closet has done for my OCD!! That and caffeine have kicked it in to high gear! Plus the lady who cleans for me is coming in the morning and we've secured the carpet cleaner for tomorrow night! Back to work...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com