scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Successful Saturday!

I just finished the Peace ON EARTH shirt for a child and it is SO CUTE!! I used a Christmas plaid fabric with red flannel underneath, and ON EARTH actually in a hunter green (kid font) to match the plaid! I'll try to take a pic on Jeff's phone and post it tomorrow!
Jeff took the boys to the Auburn game today and I stayed home with Mallory! I got 6 shirts done and also cleaned out my closet. When I say I cleaned out my closet, I mean I took EVERYTHING OUT except for my boxed up wedding dress on the top shelf! Other than that it was empty and I vaccuumed it and then reloaded and organized! It took me a good 3 hours! I've been putting it off for weeks so it feels GREAT to check that one off my list! I also filled up 2 trash bags for Goodwill! YIPPEEEEE!!!! I also cleaned out my drawers and got rid of A LOT of huge ugly t-shirts that I sleep in! I kept a few, but had every Wynlakes member guest t-shirt since like 2005, and too many Jim Bishop Cabinets shirts to count! It was time for them to go!
*
Before Jeff left for the game... actually bright and early at 7:20 am, a painter came over to quote us on painting our kitchen. His quote was actually reasonable, so he's supposed to come back the week after next to PAINT MY KITCHEN!! YEAH!! We built this house in 2002 and the yellow kitchen is on my last nerve!! And tomorrow, Jeff is supposed to clean our carpet! We have a rug in our den that looks like American Lubefast has been changing oil on for the past 6 months. It is NASTY!! Checkin' off my list...
*
I have AT LEAST 2 shirts to do tomorrow afternoon. I sometimes take Sunday off but will do those 2 for sure! I hope to knock out a lot this week ~ not too much going on I don't think and hopefully a 6 hr sew-a-thon Wednesday when my MIL keeps my kids (who are out of school). We'll see!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com