scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

FINISHED!!

I finished my last 4 items today, and have been able to do about 5 shirts for G & Sissy! It's so great to be able to "do" a shirt by request for your 3 1/2 yr old!! He opted for a monkey! He also has a request for a giraffe and about half the other designs on my blog. He has about 60 t-shirts in his closet including B's hand me downs!! For some reason I keep buying blank shirts, plus he gets a lot of the AC sample shirts!
*
This was not on Mallory's shirt, but as you all know I love the raggy designs from EB! The blue stitch is really a teal blue but looks a little bright in this picture.
And here is a circle patch with the Cheri (www.jolsonsdesigns.com) "t" inside. Very simple and cute! Again, not the best picture, but you get the point! Cheri is a GREAT font and costs $3.00!
Today we met Jeff for lunch at Costco and Mama got a new camera! I've unpacked it, but have not gotten in to the manual or anything and will hopefully read up on it over the next few days. I also plan to take a class - it's a Canon Rebel xsi SLR camera. Fancy compared to what I had, so I have a lot to learn!!
*
I have a few more things to do, then I'll be shutting down my sewing room til next week! I think I already have about 25 things lined up to do, so next week is pretty much maxed out! Please e-mail me if you have stuff you'd like me to do! I'll take so much until I feel I won't be able to do anymore in decent time before Christmas. I'd also like to enjoy the Holidays and not feel stressed with too much work! So, I will only take on so much work before Christmas! E-mail me with any questions!
*
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

susanv said...

Enjoy your break! You will love your camera. I got the same one at the beginning of the year when Circuit City was going out of business. I love it!!! The auto modes are great until you learn how to shoot in the manual modes (if you want to ... I rarely do and still get great photos).

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com