scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF and Happy Thanksgiving

Here is the dump truck in all cord on a blue gingham patch. It's the EB rounded square patch and I just elongated it just a tad with my Sew What Pro so the truck would fit. I thought this was cute! I went to Kudzu Quilt today and got more red fine wale cord and also a dark green and a hot pink. They have it in LOTS of colors!


My machine is rockin... I'm down to 29 items and hope to knock these out! Technically a few of them COULD wait til after Thanksgiving, but since I already have a stack accumulating, I'd like to completely finish by Tuesday! That way I can really enjoy 6 days off before I start over on Christmas stuff.
*
We added the simple dog and gingerbread man to http://www.appliquecafe.com/ and the Etsy store last night. We've got a few more things in the works before Thanksgiving and then hopefully some new stuff after Thanksgiving. Even Jeff has some ideas!!
*
I've gotten soooo many e-mails and comments about my ridiculous fit-of-rage blog post the other day! I think my fellow peeps can relate to the stress involved with embroidery and all emphasized that I can't let a few downers mess with my mojo. So, negative thoughts be gone and hopefully I won't receive any more rude e-mails! And hopefully I haven't totally scared some people off! :) I'm really not an angry person, really (or crazy)!
*
I've been camera shopping today! I asked for recommendations on Facebook and most recommended the Canon Rebel. It's quite the step up from what I had, but can luckily be written off as a business expense and from what I have seen, takes great fast pics! The best deal is at Costco and I can pay a little and take a class at a local camera store. I'm excited!! Santa is bringing me lots of goodies this year (before Christmas)!!
*
Back to work...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com