scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Down to 21!!

I'm down to my last 21 pre-Thanksgiving items!! If humanly possible, I will finish these today and tomorrow! Jeff is really helping out and letting the kids crawl all over him (instead of me) while I sew. We took a mexican lunch break (surprise surprise) and got me a Starbucks (peppermint mocha frap is my latest and greatest addiction). He took Browder on an errand while the little ones are napping and we are staying in tonight, so sew sew sew for me. Church tomorrow, then sew sew sew til I'm done! I'm not sure what Monday will bring? I may do a few things for MY sweet children, or I may shut 'er down and embroidery-detox til after Thanksgiving! Back to work...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com