scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad News!!

The good news is that I finished my 11 t-shirt order last night (I think I did 9 yesterday alone!!). They are in the mail today headed to Texas! This little boy is all ready for spring!


The bad news is that my machine kept doing this (see photo below) before it finally messed up today! :( I'm not sure what causes the thread to do this? This actually isn't the problem! I was in the middle of monogramming this morning and the upper tension just went loose!? The unfortunate part of the story is that my OTHER machine has been collecting dust on the floor b/c IT'S top tension is too loose! I have been trying to find the time to take it over to West Point, GA (http://www.sewingmachine.com/) and have been unsuccessful at that, so now I'm machine-less and heading to West Point tomorrow! It shouldn't take more than 2-3 days to get them back, but what a pain!! I'm SURE it is something as simple as tightening a little screw somewhere! I did get my other machine out and have been playing around with it and it is sewing OK, but is still not right (top tension is too loose)! I don't want to mess anyone's "stuff" up so I'll just vacation til I get them back! Moral of the story... I should have taken the other machine over ASAP! It's always good to have a working backup!! Lesson learned!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

My 750D has ALWAYS caused me grief I finally just bought a 780D and it has always worked great.(knock on wood)

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com