scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inventory

I just took inventory of my drawer and thought I'd list what I have!

I have this Monag long sleeve frill tee in PINK, size 4T. I have ONE!

I also have:

-White eyelet diaper covers in sizes: 2 (ICM), 3, 4, 5 & 6 (other brand) - one of each size!
-Brown short sleeve Hanes tee size 4/5
-Rabbit Skins tees, short sleeve, size 5/6 - 1 orange, 2 white
-Rabbit Skins tees, long sleeve, size 5/6 - 4 white
-Rabbit Skins mint green longall romper, size 18 mo - I'll also give this away if you pay for the applique (I've had it forever!)
-Burp cloth with the AC light blue chenille sheep on it - just add a name!
-Infant terry bib with light blue trim - FREE - you pay for a monogram!
-Rabbit Skins terry bib with turqoise trim - FREE - you pay for a monogram/applique!

Of course I also have white quilted bibs & diapers for burp cloths, and have 12 more white terry bibs with blue & pink seersucker trim (6 of each) - all blanks for baby gifts!

+2 white layette gowns

E-mail me for more info! rosemarygulledge@knology.net!!

1 comment:

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

Has anyone gotten the pink Monag tee yet??

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com