scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bama hat...

My blogger friend who requested this Fedora e-mailed me this cute picture of what she did w/ the design! I believe she got the "A" from http://www.stitchontime.com/ and shrunk it down. I think it's cute with the red!

I went to Walmart today and the shelves are full of short sleeve plain tees! There are a lot of boy colors including a cute lime-y green (also red, blue, white, navy, etc). The girl tees (toddler sizes) have the little gathered place up top and also came in several colors (I didn't see lime?). I guess if you need a long sleeve tee you may be out of luck? I haven't been to Old Navy and didn't check out the youth section at Walmart. I haven't looked at Target either. After all, it is still FREEZING in Alabama, so no rush on those I guess!! Supposed to be 60 Friday afternoon - YEAH!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com