scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boy Owl and Girl Owl...

Yesterday I did the AC Owl on 2 different bibs - one for a boy and one for a girl. I hadn't done an owl for a boy yet but thought it was a great idea (not mine) and it turned out cute! The eye and name are done in brown.


Here is the full shot of the bib, which I got at Sewphisticated Stitcher. This is a great bib, so I plan to order some more just to have on hand! I think it comes in white trim as well as this pink seersucker-type stripe and also blue.

We have 3 new designs that have already been tested, and I have 2 more to test today. We'll send them later tonight to be converted to ART and then hopefully will have them back to list in the next day or two! 2 Valentine designs, our first EASTER and then 2 other designs (one of which was one of our requests). The 30% off sale at http://www.appliquecafe.com/ continues until Sunday, 1/10/10! We hope to work on more Easter stuff so if you have any suggestions (and photos help) send them my way (rosemarygulledge@knology.net or rosemarygulledge@appliquecafe.com)!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com