scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SIX new designs!!

I've just uploaded 6 new designs to http://www.appliquecafe.com/! We've been very productive over the Christmas break! The 6 new designs are pictured above at the top right hand side of my blog and are all featured on the website home page. Check it out and take advantage of the 30% off sale through Sunday!

Here is another burp cloth I did last night - AC petal patch again with the EB swirly "B" and this time I used the Monogram Wizard Plus Exact Script "M" and Sydney "C", so the opposite of the other burp cloth I did!


Is there an important football game on tonight? I keep hearing something about horns!!?? We are Auburn fans (and Troy University is my alma mater) but we'll be watching the game (or Jeff will) tonight! We did watch most of the Troy game last night and unfortunately, they lost in overtime! :( Go Trojans anyway!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com