scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is it August already??

The empty shelf I pictured a couple of Fridays ago is a distant memory... I don't even want to count the number of things I have to do after last week!! (Jeff just informed me he'd do a production schedule for me tomorrow) We did spend the weekend at the beach and got home a few hours ago, and I have had the machine going ever since! I love the towels and blankets and "set it and forget it" items that I can walk away from! Works great until the bobbin runs out and it doesn't beep to tell me! Lots of going-off-to-college stuff as well as t-shirts and some other things! Fun fun!!
*
We hope to get a couple of new designs finished this week. I think we have 5 on our immediate TO-DO list, including a few for Halloween. We spent some time last week doing some custom work for a couple of people, meaning designs we won't be selling but rather exclusive designs for them to use in their own clothing lines, etc. I've been waiting for several days from an e-mail from our web host, only to figure out today it was in my account there under "e-mails". DUH! I was expecting one to my knology e-mail!! So I've sent it to my web template girl for her to upload my web design, then I'll start working on/learning how to upload the designs and set it all up. Hopefully we can have it going in a week or so since right now I don't have too many designs!
*
We spent the weekend at Orange Beach and had a great time! Our last family beach trip til Thanksgiving most likely. I'm going back in late August on a girls trip (woo hoo). Anyway it was fun and the kids had a great time!
*
I've had several e-mail inquiries on the backpacks but they are still available, and I've ordered 5 more (not sure when I'll have those). I don't have pics of them but I ordered: boy-sports, airplane & another train and girls-princess and turtle. E-mail me for further info!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com