scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Countdown to Christmas...

How many days left? We're not quite finished with our shopping and I haven't wrapped a single present. The embroidery is steady this week, but not crazy! Looks like I have about 25 things left to do. Let's just say I'm back to taking naps with the kids, less Starbucks and am feeling normal again! For a few weeks there I felt like I was a human embroidery machine from 1:30 til, well, sometimes 1:30. I was living off Starbucks and as of today, I've gone 2 days without a mocha frappacino! Tomorrow B goes to school and the little ones are going to church for a little shopper's morning out for me so I can make a stocking stuffer run to Target. Only a few more days left of school for the year so I need to cram everything in tomorrow and Wednesday! I can't think of anything to write about so I'm headed to bed. I've sampled a few new things for EB this week! I had a couple of last minute "orders" today and Jeff & I finally got our Christmas cards stuffed and ready to go out tomorrow. Better go make sure "Red Hawk" our elf relocates tonight! He has spent 2 days on top of the DVD player on a Spiderman 4-wheeler. He's having too much fun on that thing!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com