scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


This turtleneck was done for a little sister ~ her big brother is playing Upward Basketball next month! How sweet and how cute! I'll have to make G a t-shirt for Browder's soccer games!

Just something I thought of about the snowman patch on the right (because I'm doing it on something now) ~ you can also just use the patch (wavy outline) with any fabric, nix the snowman and do an initial or monogram or whatever! I'm able to cut & paste like that!

Here is G at my mom's house in my dad's old Shriner hat. He is so cute when he's not getting into trouble! If we can just hold on a bit longer and get out of the 2's!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE the wavy edge on the snowman patch! Is that an EB design? I know that you sew for them. Your work is gorgeous!
Thank you- Happy New Year!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com