scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little QT

I've added a Christmas message to the top of my blog. I know I posted earlier that I hoped not to work much over the next week... call or e-mail me blah blah blah! I've since decided that I REALLY need a break (and my kids need me to take a break!!). I have a few more shirts & a couple of bags to finish up tomorrow and I'm going to finish my shopping, exchanging, wrapping and all that and spend some QT with the family! We'll be traveling Sun-Mon and then you have Christmas Eve and Day, so there will be very little time for any embroidery!! Please contact me after Christmas so I can monogram all of those Christmas gifts!! HA.

We had a little Christmas gathering this afternoon and evidently the boys had one too many M&Ms. Browder was pooped and ready for bed at 7:00. Garrison, on the other hand, was put to bed at 7:00 and at 9:45 I found both lights on (his room and the playroom), poor Browder asleep with the lights on and Garrison (as quiet as a mouse) playing like it was 10:00 in the morning!! He is the craziest child!! I couldn't do anything but laugh, put on a straight face and then demand that he go to bed!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com