scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random things today...



Isn't this cute wrapping paper? Hobby Lobby - huge roll which has gridlines on the underside and half price of course!! Reminds me of Minnie Mouse? I had some red & white polka dot ribbon I was tying in with the tulle (my other new fave thing) but I can't find it. Hobby Lobby has awesome wrapping paper and a lot of it you can use after Christmas! I got some black & white houndstooth paper a few years ago that is cute w/ hot pink ribbon.







I saw this tree skirt on another blog or website and thought it was the cutest thing!! I'm guessing it's some sort of canvas material with pom poms around and then painted - I'd love some of these for the kids Christmas trees! Maybe I could applique something similar since I can't paint?? Or at least the vehicle parts.




'Red Hawk' in the cheerios! Only a few more days of this crazy elf...
We're heading to Enterprise when we can all get ready, which is why I have no business being on the computer...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com