scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Patch it up!!

I think I posted previously that Rachel at EB did the special rectangle patch for me so I could cover up a name on an outfit rather than pick the mongram out. It is so cute ~ I just did it on my niece's (Dharma Trading Co) genie suit (see pic on the right). I have a genie suit for Mallory too so she's getting the patch as well. The font is my new Sunny font which is very cute and whimsical! I just e-mailed Rachel that she needs to list the patch! It is perfect for names (or 'Ho Ho Ho' just came to mind too).

I'm going to complain one more time about certain stores around here and their lack of cashiers. I ran in Michaels today (in the rain) to pick up a $2 pack of picture hanging wire. ONE REGISTER OPEN!! Of course the lady 2 ahead of me has a buggy full of wreathes and all kinds of little things you stick in wreathes - everything is on sale so we're talking a 10 minute wait right there. Finally a guy comes up from the back to open another register and announces "NEXT IN LINE". You know how this goes... a lady comes out of no where and there she is checking out before me. I just don't get it (the cashier part, and the people who don't understand what 'next in line' means)!? I also ran in Linens N Things and they had 2 or 3 registers open and I checked out in 2 minutes. They are going out of business so 3/4 of the store is empty, and yet they have more people working registers than Michael's or Target!? I now know why my Mom did all of her shopping online!

Last night I stayed up until 1:15 working, so tonight I'm going to bed at 9:30. Goodnight! Another day of marathon embroidery tomorrow...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com