scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Still working... but things have slowed down quite a bit! Just finishing up some stuff I've had and have a few things being brought today. We're going to Enterprise Sun-Mon to do Christmas w/ my family and will be back in Mont. the rest of the week! I'm hoping to do very little "work" next week (if any) but please call or e-mail me if you need anything!! I actually have a few things I'd like to do for MY kids!! T-shirts and such that have been collecting dust for 2 months. We're also redoing B's room so I bought fabric for a valance. Not sure what I'm doing with it but will figure out something. Santa is bringing him a bed, so we're planning to paint his room and make it back in to his bedroom so he & G can be separated if they need to! They have been sharing a bed for a while, which is great, but all of the "MOMMY, G is out of the bed (or G has taken his clothes off, or G is hitting me with a book...." every night 10 times is getting old!! We need 2 beds!

Don't you love cleaning chunks out of a crib w/ a spoon?? Yes Mallory threw up this morning. There's nothing like a 7:30 wakeup call of puke all in your baby's hair. She's done OK since then so we'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun, fun. I can relate. Conner got us up at 2 the other night with food stuck in his hair. The threw up then moved over to a dry spot and went back to sleep. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Heather
http://riverrunsbyit.typepad.com

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com