scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Can a stomach bug be a good thing?

It has possibly cured me from my Frappacino addiction, or at least for the time being?? I got one today (first since last Wednesday) and it really wasn't that good. I drank about 1/3 of it and poured it down the sink. If the little bug took care of that daily hankering of mine then it may have been well worth it! Although the Vivanno still sounds good to me, but luckily is a tad cheaper than the Frap!
*
Here is Sissy playing in my fabric. She is underneath my table in this photo (notice the open disk drive as well). As I type this she is walking around with a long piece of plaid fabric draped around her neck like a scarf? 14 mos and already in to fabric??
I've managed to get some work done this afternoon thank goodness. I HATE being behind! Of course I have people ask me all the time "are you getting caught up?". The answer to that is always "I'll never be caught up..."

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com