scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Sailboat & Surfboards

I just did this sailboat on a T for someone matching the sailboat fabric on the bottom (shorts)! I believe you can get this fabric at PBJ (Pieces by Jola) in Montgomery (which is located on Carter Hill Road next to Sonic). VERY CUTE!!
And here is the surfboard design I tested today for EB. I was so excited that I had a sz 7 white T in my drawer, so I was able to sample this on a shirt for Browder. He wants me to add his name underneath. I did the gator T for Garrison last week so Browder was super excited that HE got a shirt too. Now I need to do something for Sissy...
I've also added several new designs on the top which can all be found at www.embroidery-boutique.com! I don't get a lot of requests for the bird designs, but the tweet bird is SO CUTE to me! I'm thinking that's what I could do on something for Mallory! I like things that are different though, so I love the cute bird designs.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com