scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Click click click

I'm finally hearing the click click clicking of my embroidery machine again. She has had a rest since Tuesday! Wednesday I was just too busy with errands, birthday party and dinner to do any work. Thursday was the day of the bug and I'm finally feeling NORMAL today, although my appetite is still pretty off. I highly recommend the Starbucks Vivanno when you get sick (I like the mango banana one). Today I managed a banana for b'fast, took the kids to church and lunch at Tips on the way home (our usual Sunday routine). The tea was wonderful and I had some cheese dip and rice. For dinner... a bowl of Cheerios (well, half of it). It's been a rough few days! We did go to a wedding last night - it was outdoors on a farm and BEAUTIFUL!! A lot of standing though (I'm not a good stander anyway) and unfortunately the food didn't look good to me (because of the stomach bug), so I missed out! :( Hopefully whatever I had is long gone, because I am way behind on monogramming!! Again, sorry for the delay! I'm going to hopefully catch up this week!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com