scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday and a prayer request!!

Here are a couple of shirts I did today. The cute stick fisherman and the watermelon with pink (instead of red) and turquoise seeds. I was trying to match some shorts and I thought it turned out cute! I was holding fabric up to my computer monitor, so hopefully it will match (I didn't actually have the shorts on hand).

I will be out of commission tomorrow afternoon until Monday afternoon. Browder's b-day party is on Tuesday afternoon so technically I'll be out of commission til Wednesday. I'm trying to monogram everything I can TODAY! Mainly trying to finish up everything I was supposed to do last week before the stomach bug. Needless to say I've been behind this machine for the most part of the last 3 days.
*
Some friends of ours are up in Boston this week with their daughter checking out some heart issues she was born with. This sweet little Kindergartner will have SURGERY either tomorrow or the first of next week. Say a prayer for Caroline, her mom, dad, family & doctors! She will be all better after this but I know it's a tough thing to go through with your sweet child!! The Good Lord will know exactly who you are praying about!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com