scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Montgomery finds

Today Mallory & I went to Hobby Lobby and they have some really cute ribbon right now - a lot of it matches the fabric they sell. It's mostly the thick kind (1.5"+/-) which I am not sure what all it can be used for. Big hair bows? I bought one roll (1/2 off of $3.99 by the way) of a light pink with white stitching along the edge to make some sort of a bow holder for Mallory's room. Thick ribbon is also great for sewing on burp cloths (easier than fabric - grosgrain works better than satin to me). I should have bought more and may go back without Mallory! Anyway, really cute stuff!
*
We also went by Atlanta Hwy Walmart and they had a good stock of Garanimals tees in toddler sizes. More boys than girls, but a good stock of both. I got several just to keep on hand for EB samples or to make a tee or two for Garrison. We have some very old Custom Design tees that need to be thrown away!! My nephew wore them and he's now in the 3rd grade. Browder wore them, and now Garrison. And they are mostly white. Need I say more!! They are worn out!
*
I didn't turn my machine on Saturday. I did several things last night and had great intentions of working this morning. But... Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Publix... it ate up my whole morning so now I'm trying to do a little work while the kids are napping and Browder plays Pac Man!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com