scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

New designs on EB

Here's an alligator I just did for Garrison. I've been wanting to use this fabric which goes great with orange. This is the first shirt I've made any of my children (I think) this season!!
Rachel at Embroidery Boutique sent me a few new designs to test today too! With the conversion to the new website she took a little breather and is now back to designing so YEAH!! A new kite which is great for spring/summer and a tweet bird which is cute! I'm sure they will be up very soon!
.
Not much going on here. A little rain compared to the forecasted horrible storms?? I spent the morning outside with the boys (and WEEDED the back flower bed which was a JOB!) Then I took an Allegra-D and tried to take a nap after lunch, but basically laid there with my eyes closed. Allergy medicine always makes me a little wired.
.
I'm doing a little sewing tonight and MAYBE some in the morning, then hope to turn my machine off til Monday and enjoy Easter with my family! I didn't finish everything on my shelves like I had planned, so I'll be busy busy next week! I hope everyone has a wonderful EASTER!! Just remember it's all about Jesus, not the bunnies or the candy or eggs!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com