scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday

I ran by Atlanta Hwy Walmart today and again, TONS of boy t-shirts in stock! I'm kinda dissappointed that Walmart (or Garanimals I should say) didn't do anything great this year after last year's famous checked girl shorts. Also kicking myself for not buying up some sizes for Mallory for later on. Oh well! I also went to Old Navy and got Browder some sunglasses. He's been begging for a pair. He has been HILARIOUS with them. I really think he thinks he is about 10 notches cooler than this morning when he didn't have sunglasses. He is not even SIX!! In the car on the way home he admitted that the sunglasses kinda made him want to dance (in the car... to the music...). Now he just came by with a baseball hat and the glasses on. Back to Old Navy... as I was leaving I saw a mask walk in. I mean a woman with a mask on. Has swine flu hit Montgomery and I missed it? If I was that worried about catching it I don't think I would be out shopping at Old Navy. And it could have been purely coincidental. She may have some horrible disease!?
*
I am back to normal, and off the Fraps (knock on wood)!! Me and a friend do Wednesday mornings at Starbucks every week and today I got the Vivanno again. The SB people were quite confused and shocked! And possibly sad that they may be losing some money every day! :( Who knows what may happen in a day or two, but for now I'm surviving without them and it's not too bad! Now I'm drinking a canned Dr. Pepper which is WAY cheaper and still has a little caffeine. I think it's all psychological anyway. The Frap was a motivation to come home and work rather than crawl in the bed and take a nap!
*
Jeff just got home and Browder just darted out the door talking about his new sunglasses...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com