scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Friday Friday

As a mother of three, and I'm sure you all can relate, there are days when I survive off a granola bar on the way to drop the kids off at school. That may be all I eat til dinner. Jeff & I love the chocolate chip, peanut butter choc chip, etc granola bars. My only problem is that I have to eat at least 2 because they are so tiny! Today only oatmeal & raisin was left so my breakfast was a glass of milk. My thinking was that it would "coat" my stomach, right?
*
Today was bible study day so I had a few minutes to kill between drop off and church. I ran thru TJMaxx and got a mattress pad for our bed. Jeff calls ours a g-string because the elastic band has separated from the meshy part so half the pad is held on by a string, literally! After that I ran through Fresh Market looking for anything I could call breakfast! I had a yummy cranberry orange muffin from the bakery in the back and a Dr. Pepper! When I pick up from school and get home, it's a 20 minute affair getting Mallory & Garrison in their beds and getting all of the lunchboxes and backpacks unpacked, car unloaded and everything back where it belongs! Next thing I know it's 2:00 and I'm STARVING! Well today I made a ham sandwich and happened to have a tomato, so I sliced it up and had the best sandwich I've ever eaten!!!! There's nothing better than summer and TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!
*
If I've typed this once, I've typed it 30 times. The fishing lure came from www.stitchontime.com. Someone told me about this site a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure if I should add it to my list or not!? If you go to Appliques and muddle through all of the "characters", on page 6 you will find some cute designs - boy stuff. A lot of them are the same designs as Kelly's Kids from this season. I'm not sure why or how, but they are there!? This is also a foreign website ($) but paypal will convert for you and the lure, for instance, was like $2.54 - cheap! I can't tell you how many people have e-mailed me, so there it is!
*
I've been sampling some cute stuff for Embroidery Boutique this week as well! Speaking of, I have a 3-surfboards design to test today! Great for summer and perhaps an older boy! Off to work...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com