scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The guitar...

Here is one of the precious Apples & Oranges rompers I did for someone last night! I can't say enough about these rompers (www.jiffyshirts.com) and this brand!
And... the thread pic I had on the blog doesn't do this guitar justice! Cute?? I think so! This was done on a pullover towel bib with blue trim that matches the center. Name in blue - very cute bib!
I've just finished monogramming 12 towels - I'm going to attach some sort of tab on 8 of them (for kids to easily hang up). I'm not 100% sure of how yet? Will figure it out tonight so I can deliver these tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Love the fabric on the guitar! Do you happen to know who it is made by? Also - can we see your towels? I am getting ready to do some towels for grad. gifts.

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com