scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beach Post

Enjoying our vacation at the beach! The first day on the beach I saw a little boy with a t-shirt on with the EB whale on it. It was kinda neat to see an applique from Rachel on the beach!! It has been interesting thus far. Mallory has had a snotty nose, cough and fever of 103 since Monday. I took her to a clinic yesterday and the Dr. prescribed antibiotics and some decongestant. Fever twice last night and a couple of times today, so I took her back and they gave her a shot (antibiotic boost). So far so good!! Garrison ate something that was mingled in with peanuts yesterday. I immediately gave him a shot of Benadryl and he ended up throwing up all over the bed, then again in the toilet. He is fine thank goodness!! Sunday when we arrived G evidently didn't know where to go to the bathroom, so he pooped on a pair of Browder's shorts on the floor in our bedroom!! Yesterday morning he painted his toenails with a tube of my sister's lipstick! Today I found him upstairs rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub all over his hands and feet. NEVER A DULL MOMENT, HUH? As I type this he is passed out on the couch from all the swimming and fun!! Browder pretty much hasn't acknowledged us since we got here - he is too busy shadowing his cousins! HA. He basically won't eat sleep or drink unless they do! We're all having a great time - our 4th year in the same house! Hopefully the rest of the week will be LESS eventful!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com