scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Reality Bites!!

I just had to take a picture of my sad lunch today. I've gone from a week of eating good ole beach food to THIS. Not to mention I ate this in the car on the way to pick up Browder from art camp. Yep... back to reality! Eating on the run and eating whatever I can find!! I was supposed to go to Publix today but that errand and all others were thwarted by Garrison throwing up all over himself in the car!! Nothing like having to take the carseat apart and wash everything! I have no idea why he threw up? He ate a strawberry breakfast bar this morning and that's all I know of. We came home and I bathed him and got the carseat taken apart. He played and ate lunch and appears fine!?
And toys scattered all over the floor...
And my favorite thing... puzzles!!!!! Welcome home!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com