scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wanted!!

Does this look like a mug shot or what? This was after dinner and an Oreo BEFORE her bath!! Regardless she is so stinkin cute!!
I have officially shut down for vacation as of today! I finished up 3 things this afternoon I had to do and even did a couple yesterday that I DIDN'T have to do. The tablecloth has been put in the wash and I'm going to try not to think about embroidery for at least a week and a half! I do have some items for 4 or 5 people and will get those done asap upon return from VACATION!!
*
Tomorrow is the last day of VBS! YEAH!! It has been fun, but it is tiring! I'm headed to Target! Jeff wanted to go, but I talked him out of it. I don't know that I've had a moment all week without kids? Anyway ... NO MORE EMBROIDERY!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com