scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home sweet home!!

Home from the beach! Sad, but ready to get back to normal I guess. The rest of the week was a little less eventful ~ Mallory is better and G continued to entertain us. I'm going to have to retrain him at pottying in the toilet rather than on the beach, off the back porch, in to the flower pot, etc. He even pooped ON the back porch one afternoon. Not sure why? It's going to be a long week... they are used to drinking capri suns and eating chips, cookies, popsicles, etc. whenever they want. Oh, and staying up til 10:00 at night and not napping. Jeff & I got tickled that they would almost second-guess our answers when we'd say "SURE!" or "YES!". We'll pay for it this week!
*
A friend of mine has triplets - 2 girls and a boy. She is selling quite a bit of their sz 4-6 clothes on E-bay starting Wednesday. Her user ID is mcmlovesclothes so check them out! She is famous for hosting clothes shows so most of it is that type thing - Chez Ami, Kelly's Kids, etc. Boy stuff - Polos, cute t-shirts, etc. She posted pics on Facebook but I can't figure out how to link that to my blog!? OK... she sent me a link to her FB album, so try this:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=102839&id=573871079&l=7fe4e4c9da

*
Browder has art camp M-Th this week and I have my physical Wed morning. The little ones don't have school this week due to VBS at their school. Lots of laundry and a pre-beach dirty house. I posted on the blog I was on vacation til July 1 and will stick with that date so I can finish up what embroidery I didn't do before the beach tomorrow and Tuesday.
*
Will post a few beach pics when I upload them and sort through them all! We had a great time and it's always interesting spending a week with your family! This was our 4th year at Marmalade House in Seagrove Beach. We kinda feel like it's OUR house after 4 years, but of ours it is SO NOT!! Jeff & I ate out Wed night with some friends that were there in town at Stinky's Fish Camp in Santa Rosa (very good but don't eat the oysters Jeff said). Other than that I didn't apply makeup until we left today! LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach....

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com