scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Are you sitting?

We went to church this a.m. and after we got the kids down for nap, JEFF HELPED ME CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!! I don't think he's done that, well, EVER!? He'll mop every now & then when the boys pour juice on it, but his main game is the yard. I usually keep the inside tidy but w/ 3 kids and sewing it gets out of hand quickly. He vacuumed the house, mopped all the floors and cleaned up the kitchen (or should I say windexed the counters around all the stuff on them). Our cleaning lady hasn't come since May so it was filthy!! I usually call her when I can't stand it anymore and have extra cash around to pay her. Well, I couldn't stand it anymore but am trying to save money to get a new toilet seat and to get the kids pictures taken in a couple of weeks. We're doing a mini session with Grace Photography (www.gracephotographystudio.com)! I'm so excited!! My plan is to consign this fall w/ CCE and have a yard sale and maybe sell Jeff in order to pay for all the pictures b/c I know they'll be wonderful! As far as the toilet seat... it has had one too many boys using it and will not come clean! When I mentioned it to J he told me that was not a priority on his "list"!? Alrighty then... I'll put that one on my LIST!! I am so excited - we have a handyman coming tomorrow to do some fixing & painting - our outside doors & doorframes (which are chewed up from Bear who has been deceased for a long time). He was supposed to come last Mon so we'll see if he shows.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com