scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday

I was cleaning out today so I decided to add a list of the "stuff" I've accumulated. Some things I'll always keep in stock like burp cloths, but would like to get rid of some of the other. They already have Christmas on the shelves at Hobby Lobby so I guess it's time for Fall clothes!? Jeff took the boys to the pool this morning and I met him there w/ M after running errands. It felt like 105 degrees so we ate lunch, G pooped (in his diaper standing BESIDE the pool thank goodness), and came home. How Jeff plays golf in this for 5 hours I'll never know!! It's 4:45 and the boys asked to take a shower!? Anything to help G stop whining about his papi!! Who knew a bath could be an activity!? Hmmm... Browder just opened the door and yelled "MOM, G's done". Wonder what that means?

(sidenote: does golf really take 5 hours?? why do they have to get there 45 minutes before their tee time? when was the last time I got to leave the kids w/ Jeff and go somewhere for 5 hours? where can I sign up for such? why is it that it can be thundering and lightening and pouring down rain at my house and not raining at Wynlakes? ....)

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com